Monday, April 29, 2013

What I Do At Work

I recently got a new job as an Administrative Assistant. Outside of the rather legit title, it is a rather tame job. I come in around 8am, turn on the lights, reply to emails, put up conference room schedules, et cetera et cetera. The only thing is, after about 3 hours of working I literally have nothing to do. Please don't confuse, this is NOT a problem. I just have to wonder what everyone in the Office thinks I do all day!

So you want to know? I will gladly tell you as oddly enough I feel completely safe in this forum (lets be real, a bunch of computer programmers are not going to take the time to read this blog). I Pinterest (especially reading the humor section), plan my upcoming wedding that my loving fiance and his family are determined to uncarnivalize, look up random words on Wikipedia, peruse my news feed, tweet, pretend to have something to shop for, and excessively plan anything there is to plan.

Today I was especially bored and with that I was more amused than usual. Though the following thread is rather long, I promise there is a good chance you will be cry laughing as hard as I was!


Did you laugh?? Did you cry???? Were you even amused? If so, than you're welcome! I just wanted to share the laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment